Advanced Structural Engineering (ASE) is seeking a Structural Project Manager, AZ Professional Registration, 5-10 years’ experience.
The right candidate for this position is self-motivated and passionate about providing exceptional service. Tasks include, but not limited to, client interface; supervision of all phases of design including construction documents, coordination of contract documents; bid phase services, and construction administration including Special Structural Inspections.
Requirements for this position includes:
ASE is an equal opportunity employer.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE or SE)
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in structures. Coursework must include: steel design, concrete design, and lateral / seismic analysis.
- MSCE degree is preferred with advanced coursework in steel and concrete design.
- Working knowledge of finite element programs is required, such as ETABS, RISA, RAM, Robot, SAP, STAAD.
- Familiarity with REVIT modeling software as a communication tool in assisting the team in developing construction documents.
Please email your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com